BBQ Grilling Gloves, 1472°F Extreme Heat Resistant Barbecue Gloves, Protect Hands and Non-Slip Oven Mitts
Our kitchen grilling gloves can stably provide the ultra protection against heat up to 1472°F (800℃), which are awarded also with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance - 4 times stronger than leather. Idea for grilling, cutting, cooking, baking, woodworking, welding
(Paypal,Credit card secure payment)
(Free shipping,Arrive within a week)
(Free replacement within one month)
BBQ gloves made with ultra-high-strength dean aramid fiber for excellent thermal protection, strength, and durability.
Our Heat resistant gloves let you grab a hot pan out of the oven, pull meat right off a grill, or even turn logs in an active
campfire without getting burned. Heat - resistant up to 1472℉ (800℃).
- EN407 EN420 & EN388 Certification.
- 1472°F heat resistant BBQ Grill Gloves, last for about 10 seconds
- Super soft polyester cotton with the newest Deyan aramid fabric gloves
- BPA Free non-slip Silicone, ensure the object would not slip from hands.
- 3 layers sturdy materials to prevent your hands from being cut.
- Double oven mitt with fingers, it is better flexibility than traditional oven mitts.
- No difference between the right or left hand
- Machine washable make it be easy to cleaning
- Easy to store with hook rope design.
NOT waterproof and steam. Please don't use these oven mitts when they are wet.
Don't hold the hot item too long. The oven gloves are only heat resistant for a quick touch.
Using both gloves at the same time in case of scald.
Avoid using when temperature is over 800 degree.
Hold a cast iron pan from a 400-500 degree oven for about 8-10s.
Burning with fire is prohibited.
Children are prohibited from using.